Anyone else watching TCC closely?
Yet Another Stock Advisor (YASA) Rejuvinated
Started by rocko0031 [2551154] on in Stock Market.
Posts archived: 415 / 415 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
SYM has dropped off £11 within a day !lowest its been in a while
Everyone's suffering major PTSD from SYM and we all get the shivers entering it.
Ha! I entered SYM yesterday as well at 668 and was sweating as it dropped down . That YAZ looking extra juicy today though sitting at 52.14 right now.
I'm guessing theres a story behind this one that I dont know about 😅😅
Ive jumped ship early to get on yazoo to be honest at 52.15
22:25:27 - 27/06/25 You bought 2,619,000x Yazoo shares at $52.15 each for a total of $136,580,850
May 28th, 2021 - SYM: $817.59
June 14th, 2021 - SYM: $721.46
About 2 weeks and a drop of 11.75%, and that wasn't even the bottom, it dropped another 1% in the following 2 weeks. And it pretty much kept dropping slowly and steadily until February 2023.
Lots of players couldn't stomach the loss and just kept staying in forever. :P
Do we get scared about WSU yet?
Great question
🫣im like anabelle level scared
if it reaches under 98, its conjuring level
I'm DCA'ing into it... but the drop continues, hahaha
I jumped with you, but where does Yazoo usually sit? It’s making me a little nervous lol
Why does WSU keep on shitting on us?
Yazoo getting old real quick haha. Stop dropping!
WSU has been dropping wut??
Sssshhh....it'll hear you....
Sold BAG @ 1.9% gain
DCA'd some more in WSU now.
Only holdings are WSU and TSB
Yo what do I buy?
is tornsy.com working?
Tornsy is still down mate.
Looks like the dev has contacted their hosting provider to get it sorted