Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Yet Another Stock Advisor (YASA) Rejuvinated

Started by rocko0031 [2551154] on in Stock Market.

414 replies · 8.14k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 415 / 415 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Gn0m3 [2824191]

Ha! I entered SYM yesterday as well at 668 and was sweating as it dropped down . That YAZ looking extra juicy today though sitting at 52.14 right now. 

StingKing [3167894]

I'm guessing theres a story behind this one that I dont know about 😅😅

 

Ive jumped ship early to get on yazoo to be honest at 52.15

 

22:25:27 - 27/06/25 You bought 2,619,000x Yazoo shares at $52.15 each for a total of $136,580,850

RAPY [2111189]

May 28th, 2021 - SYM: $817.59

June 14th, 2021 - SYM: $721.46

 

About 2 weeks and a drop of 11.75%, and that wasn't even the bottom, it dropped another 1% in the following 2 weeks. And it pretty much kept dropping slowly and steadily until February 2023.

 

Lots of players couldn't stomach the loss and just kept staying in forever. :P