Thread for the people of the Philippines...
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
What about others???
Just by going off the title, I've got to say I'm a big fan of around 3.2-3.4. It's perfect for brewing, and inhibits almost all other microbial pathogens (although obviously spoilage yeast are another question lol!)
That being said, I gotta give it up my boi 9-11, typically sodium hydroxide and derivatives. If you're cleaning something? Forget about it!
Lol 😂
Kamusta ka aking mahal?
"How are you my love?"
Moved to the grave, no discussion. Can repost in travel and culture.