Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ph Thread

Started by Lysc [3746259] on in Graveyard.

5 replies · 40 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Starbreaker [2737884]

Just by going off the title, I've got to say I'm a big fan of around 3.2-3.4. It's perfect for brewing, and inhibits almost all other microbial pathogens (although obviously spoilage yeast are another question lol!)

 

That being said, I gotta give it up my boi 9-11, typically sodium hydroxide and derivatives. If you're cleaning something? Forget about it!