It's a spam post duplicated on a graved thread and dumped on yours at the same time it was made.
What's Afrikaans for 'The Blonde Spammer'?
Started by EMF [2982106] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 127 / 127 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
It's a spam post duplicated on a graved thread and dumped on yours at the same time it was made.
What's Afrikaans for 'The Blonde Spammer'?
Well we aren't allowed to speak other languages here but since I'm leaving anyways a warning couldn't hurt💀
It's Die blonde strooiposter
As you're leaving anyways: why was your reporter status removed? I totally missed that.
Thanks for that!
I wish you weren't leaving and hope that you return one day. People who try to make a positive difference are few and far between. Write your own truth and someone out there will read it.
Take care of yourself, EMF
I released an article,people didn't like it, accused me of all kinds of things like SA my members , so I made a post about it to defend myself, in that post I said some things that PJ and SV saw as me shifting blame of the articles blow up on them, which wasn't my intent obviously, but looking back I can see why they saw it that way, I reached out to explain and apologized and ask for a second chance but they ignored me, which is also understandable...despite the fact that I think torn staff should not be doing that from a professional aspect, I still understand why they would😅 that's basically the full story on that
He took the parachute and jumped 🤣
LMAO
Well at least u can ask me a custom forum sig , to beautify your forum FOR ETERNITY
No :)
Got any more of them boxing gloves for me????
I agree - I was like this. I gave everything away, and recently I decided to play again, and I basically had nothing.
Keep the stuff, you never know if you come back in the future.
Bro, this is just a game and enjoy life outside of torn. you are absolutely right you can’t speak your mind here and I ain’t liking the way game is going but atleast it’s something to get you going
Yea EMF just log off come back again one daY!
How long does it take to leave?
Don't give your stuff away (Unless you give it to me). you might decide to come back.
No disrespect to the "reporter" homies you mentioned, but their opinions SHOULD hold very LITTLE weight, especially considering they didn't have the decency to respond to you trying to explain yourself - justified or not
Lots of weirdos who have have done some heinous shit who still lurk the forums and play the game just fine
If you didn't explain yourself above to those asking why you got the role removed, no one would really know. Now that people know, no one really cares lol
You have a mix of literal strangers telling you to save your stuff for your return, don't let weirdos bully you from playing the game you enjoy.
Anyway, this is my last comment on this thread. Best of luck in your life
He's the new d3vl.
Probably about 20 forum threads saying goodbye in 1 form or another.
Would like ur stuff
I'm giving some of my stuff away in the $1 dash tomorrow at 16:00 TCT , be there🫵
He did return!
And got quickly permafedded for multis, and his real wife for middlemanning through a fake giveaway.
The people screaming the loudest are all in fed now.
🤡 why does RNG give parachutes to these clowns and not me, rude
Rest in piss mate, cheating was the dumbest thing you could have done