Here's a sneak preview of my $1 Dash for today at 16:00 TCT, everything will go for $1 ofc. Best of luck to all you penny pinchers out there!!!
Feel free to share yours below if your participating :)
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Here's a sneak preview of my $1 Dash for today at 16:00 TCT, everything will go for $1 ofc. Best of luck to all you penny pinchers out there!!!
Feel free to share yours below if your participating :)
The universe will let me win the mediocre T-shirt I bet
I haven't decided yet, just whatever items I find in my inventory to throw in there at the time lol. Plus, I never turn my bazaar off.
Cute pet you have there, whats the spiders name?
Thank you I'm very proud of him, I think most people call him "oh shit!" or something along those lines
Get out of here ITS MINE!
No.
Just warning you that all stacks of items (such as 10 xanax) can be bought by a single person. The lock works by listing, not by individual item
Damn, I was wondering.... I'll definitely spread it out more then, thanks:))
Updated
You're really full of yourself, aren't you?
First a goodbye thread, then announcing that you're staying for Dollar Dash (fine), and now making a new post about your bazaar while there's already the organizer's (Piccolo) thread.
Mentions: 2nd Annual Independence Day Dollar Dash Discussion · Goodbye :)
I thought the mediocre T-shirt was mine?
So disappointed : (
graved, use existing thread https://www.torn.com/forums.php?p=threads&f=2&t=16476346&b=0&a=0
Mentions: 2nd Annual Independence Day Dollar Dash Discussion