Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Preview $1 Dash

Started by EMF [2982106] on in Graveyard.

12 replies · 292 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
18
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100
EMF [2982106]

Here's a sneak preview of my $1 Dash for today at 16:00 TCT, everything will go for $1 ofc. Best of luck to all you penny pinchers out there!!!

Feel free to share yours below if your participating :)

CockyNudist [2209950]

I haven't decided yet, just whatever items I find in my inventory to throw in there at the time lol. Plus, I never turn my bazaar off.

Shlefter [2901183]

Just warning you that all stacks of items (such as 10 xanax) can be bought by a single person. The lock works by listing, not by individual item