Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Userscript] Lazy Crimes

Started by Heartflower [2626587] on in Tools & Userscripts.

261 replies · 11k views · thread synced · yesterday · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 262 / 262 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
262
Discussion span
→
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
46 / 100
Story score
64 / 100
Engagement score
90 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Emforus [2535044] ×2 Para_Thenics [2875067] ×2 Flodur [3797644] ×2 Fishyfox [2010062] ×1 Xython [3413178] ×1

Heartflower [2626587]

This script sticks to Torn's Scripting Rules (1 click = 1 action, don't make requests to pages that aren't actively being viewed). If you have any concerns or questions about a specific line of code regarding its legality, please feel free to reach out to me or check with IceBlueFire yourself.

 

Have you ever regretted your switch to Crimes 2.0, because now you have lost your favourite hobby of mindlessly clicking buttons and hoping for the best? I personally love Crimes 2.0, but fear no more: I have come with a solution called Lazy Crimes

 

I made this script as a paid custom script for Fishyfox [2010062], but we both figured the community would benefit from something like this. As always, don't hesitate to reach out to me with any ideas for (paid) custom scripts. :)

 


 

Clicky link to greasyfork here

 

 

This script is PDA friendly

 

Changelog

 


 

Essentially what this script does, is it puts a button on the top of your crime that redirects to other buttons on the page. Depending on the crimes, the thought behind it may be a bit different. Please note that I've written this script far after getting all available merits and having all crimes at level 100. On top of that, there's a lot going on, so please report any bugs to me either via this post or via DM.

 

I have created a new version of the script on Wednesday, May 20th 2026. If you had any settings enabled/disabled before then, you might need to recheck them, as they're now saved differently. Sorry for the inconvenience. The new version now has a pink button to differentiate between the two different versions.

 

If you're experiencing any bugs, please open the script and set "dev" and maybe "noclick" to true

"dev" will show more console logs, whilst "noclick" will disable the clicks to prevent having to replicate a specific situation.

I have "dev" turned off by default to prevent any unnecessary clogging up of the developer console when it's not necessary.

 

const dev = false;
const noclick = false;

 

Credits to Emforus [2535044]'s guides for certain crimes.

 


 

Example of what the buttons look like on the crime page:

 

Unlike the previous version of this script, any settings are now displayed in the statistics panel of each individual crime.

The enabled/disabled button next to the "Information" portion, is to enable/disable that specific crime.

Enabling/disabling the merit names and their info, will hide their buttons as well.

Both enabling/disabling of the crime, any merits or changing the floating button need a page refresh to update visually.

 

Since v2.0.6, settings can now be altered in the crime hub as well. I've also moved the general floating settings here. If there's any issues with the button not appearing for a certain crime, this should be fixed by resetting its settings to default or re-enabling the crime here.

 

Since v2.0.10, you can now drag the lazy button around by holding it for 2 seconds (desktop only). The position will be saved in your settings, and thus remembered over different sessions and crimes. You can reset it to default by simply changing the floating button settings again.

 

Example of the script working:

 


 

You can find out what each script does by accessing the LC button in your statistics, but below is a quick overview. Please note that certain things can be overwritten in settings:

 

  • Search For Cash: Highest percentage crime
  • Bootlegging: Copies DVDs until the ratio is good to sell (ignores queued DVDs)
  • Graffiti: Brings every district to 500 one at a time
  • Shoplifting: Disabled securities with < 80 notoriety -> Sweet Shop or Bits n Bobs with < 80 notoriety -> Sweet Shop
  • Pickpocketing: Clicks earliest safe target
  • Card Skimming: Set Gas Station, forget for ages, collect
  • Burglary: Scouts Residential -> cases until 80% -> burglars
  • Hustling: Gathers 1 audience and keeps spamming. Please note this will make you lose money!
  • Disposal: Selects the proposed method for the first available crime and completes it
  • Cracking: Finishes any started crackings > Starts crackings with the lowest nerve
  • Forgery: Spams parking permits
  • Scamming: Farms 20k e-mails > Launches waves if no targets > Finishes targets with tobytorn's Crime Morale script
  • Arson: Skips any destruction crime. Places one item before lightning it up.

Mentions: Emforus [2535044] · Fishyfox [2010062] · [Script] Crime Morale - Scamming Solver · [Userscript] Lazy Crimes

Fishyfox [2010062]

This is absolutely amazing, I love it <3 thank you Heartflower! 100% recommend requesting scripts from Heartflower, she has been very helpful and communicative and makes great scripts.

Allo [2316070]

Love the script for when I need to dump some nerve fast and dont want to think haha.

 

Do you have any intent on making it interact with your other scripts, crime profitability, would be great to see lazy crimes only action those above the threshold you might have set with crime profitability.

 

Really appreciate the work you've put into this though :)

Legaci [2100546]

I would love to make a suggestion;

On scamming if it has to farm emails, it shouldn't farm lower level emails...

For example; If i'm level 80+ it should only farm 60+ 
If i'm level 60+ it should only farm 40+ and so on..

However amazing script and i love it already.

Heartflower [2626587]

I had originally planned to make some things work around the profitability script but wouldn't want to have this script dependent on too much, though I can look into a setting to make them work together. I'll put it on my to do list :)

Heartflower [2626587]

Updated to v1.0.1

 

On scamming, launch spam waves from bottom to top to prioritise higher levels.

 

 

@Legaci, I hope this is a good solution for you and those who upvoted. I didn't quite like the "disable certain levels" for those who might just be trying to build up their CS with more nerve and less efficiency. Now it does Investment > Romance > Job > ... instead of Delivery > Family > Prize > ...

IrisNepthys [3528214]

Personally, i love Crime 2.0 and having to make decisions on each crimes. 

But ! For those that hates it, this is soooo perfect and a good innovation. 

I'm commenting mostly so this reaches more people that could wish for something like this. 

Legaci [2100546]

Is it possible to have a toggle to select which waves to do? I wouldn’t and don’t wanna waste my nerve on the lower ones. That would be a happy medium 

 

thanks for the update tho greatly appreciated 

Legaci [2100546]

I actually did my own modifications, to alter the force spam to use a selection of presets. This means i dont have 743 scams, once ive finished my own spamming.

 

Heartflower [2626587]

Glad you were able to help yourself :)

 

Happy to include a minimum level threshold for scamming should anyone want this. Let me know :)

Heartflower [2626587]

Updated to v1.0.2

 

Fixed an issue with Scamming where the Lazy Crimes button would accidentally trigger two clicks when resolving a crime.

Legaci [2100546]

Well I would love it if you could personally I can stay up to date with yours then 😆 I instead put a selection box in the options of scams I wish to trigger; 

Gorrrk [2598421]

Shame I already have several of the merits because this would have been super nice for grinding graffiti and burglary. Will be handy hitting those 10k disposals and grinding some of the crimes I dislike to 100%.

 

Seems really well made, and works well on PDA from what I've seen thus far. Well done 👍