Found it for you mate! [image: i.postimg.cc]
Ratz vs I Don't Know Who Has Your Leash But (etc)
Started by Starbreaker [2737884] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 146 / 146 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
1b Adam doesn’t do shit by the end of next week - quote to book.
OH MY GOD
ISLAND WAR 3???
Could this be IT?
When you have more outside hits in your 110 chain than the opposing faction has war hits in their 191 chain...
Pls brother, stop angering the mighty adam. They'll initiate a raid on us and then go fly overseas to make hits.
If YOU don't know BARG, HE is HIM
Thats what happens when you're a scary swarm of blood-thirsty killers
They lie and cheat to get an edge.
Sadly, all the padded respect in the game can't be traded for some actual self-respect.
Kick that ass, Rodents!
I don't know why this Derv guy is talking so much, he isn't even part of RATZ.
And who has your leash? Cause if they don't get a tighter grip of your bitch ass, your whole faction/friends/group will be drowning in shit soon :) pass that along like the good ******* dog you are. I'd reccommed you know what is going on before talking shit out of your mouth, cause you are writing a check your factions ass might not cash :)
Shut your whore mouth. Only I may shit talk the valued and high-contributing member of the RATZ for not being in the faction.
I woke up at 4am for the war.
I go to fly and shake up the boredom of them hiding overseas. Get flight delayed, and now get to go sleep in on my 3 day weekend.
thank you BBB <3
He's still here, maybe not on that account though.
I am now rooting for my good scammer friends at B3. Lets go adam and lily, you can do it!
pls be quicker, its annoying waiting for u to hit 240
Oof embarrassing, I don't envy having to war ESC, but then turning around and breaking terms?
Why in God's name do you want the Ratz more rabid than they already are?