Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ratz vs I Don't Know Who Has Your Leash But (etc)

Started by Starbreaker [2737884] on in Faction Discussion.

145 replies · 2.18k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 146 / 146 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

MeanMike [1884314]

Thats what happens when you're a scary swarm of blood-thirsty killers 

 

They lie and cheat to get an edge. 

 

Sadly, all the padded respect in the game can't be traded for some actual self-respect.

 

Kick that ass, Rodents!

Derivative [2209422]

And who has your leash? Cause if they don't get a tighter grip of your bitch ass, your whole faction/friends/group will be drowning in shit soon :) pass that along like the good ******* dog you are. I'd reccommed you know what is going on before talking shit out of your mouth, cause you are writing a check your factions ass might not cash :)

Wires [2209713]

Shut your whore mouth. Only I may shit talk the valued and high-contributing member of the RATZ for not being in the faction.

Wires [2209713]

I woke up at 4am for the war. 

I go to fly and shake up the boredom of them hiding overseas. Get flight delayed, and now get to go sleep in on my 3 day weekend. 

thank you BBB <3

Herodotus [1670169]

Oof embarrassing, I don't envy having to war ESC, but then turning around and breaking terms? 

 

Why in God's name do you want the Ratz more rabid than they already are?