Total armours opened (19)
Got a few others all yellow no orange.
Total cost at around 5.7b.
Should i proceed and open the remaining set EODs?
Saner heads prevail I sold it, onwards to the next money sink!
Started by Zapi [2414001] on in Achievements.
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Total armours opened (19)
Got a few others all yellow no orange.
Total cost at around 5.7b.
Should i proceed and open the remaining set EODs?
Saner heads prevail I sold it, onwards to the next money sink!
As a degen gambler, 100% yes
And use anything else you get as thread dividends ;)
I second degen gambling and thread dividends!! ^_^
Please continue propping up armor cache prices until after I finish my war thank you
yes
Congratz :)
Alternatively i could open smalls in hopes i get a mean weapon, what yall think?
Get a warlord revitalize btmp9
Changing your mind already, full set
Gambling a full EOD set is crazy 😅
Nice!
Go full set
A cache trader would say keep going
A sane person would say to stop
Me? I’m a dirty degenerate gambler. Don’t stop!!
Congrats on the pull
As a cache trader, I legally have to encourage you to keep it going and you'll be the quickest to secure a full set from caches
As a Tornizen, I have to inquire about the thread dividends
Full send the full set, baby!
Full set or bust
Yeah but those construction helmets must have hurt.
its a new drop of armor caches, construction helmet and leather gloves for bdsm
Yeah the leather gloves for bdsm I get. Probably made billions off that.