Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Opening Armours until EOD

Started by Zapi [2414001] on in Achievements.

16 replies · 434 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
14
Likes on archived posts
45
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100
Zapi [2414001]

Total armours opened (19)

 

[image: i.postimg.cc]

 

Got a few others all yellow no orange. 

 

Total cost at around 5.7b.

 

Should i proceed and open the remaining set EODs? 

 

Saner heads prevail I sold it, onwards to the next money sink!

The_Shrike [3173708]

Congrats on the pull


As a cache trader, I legally have to encourage you to keep it going and you'll be the quickest to secure a full set from caches

As a Tornizen, I have to inquire about the thread dividends

 

Full send the full set, baby!