Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

TornCon USA 2025 Announcement

Started by Evaline [2103253] Reporter on in General Discussion.

282 replies · 9.66k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 283 / 283 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

JDWV [2029519]

I regret to remind you all that I will still be in attendance and harassing everyone constantly. #SorryNotSorry

 

DADDYDABZALOT [3113719]

Is there a voting process to see what state gets it ? This torn con idea is awesome . And I'm glad y'all doing it again. Just hoping to catch one on the east Coast one day . Pokemon go had done it similar and then the community day they had we were able to meet other players from all around .  But we did have to travel to New York for it

JDWV [2029519]

bogie listens to recordings of Ched sleeping and the first US state he says in his sleep becomes the best location. Send him a movie about a state and maybe ... Just maybe . It will be the next place.

 

 

Also needs to have a direct flight from UK. 😂 

DarthRevan [2836054] Reporter

Midknight is hosting the first (I believe anyways) Canada meet this year!! 

if your able to get to the UK(as I believe the Canadian passport allows?) the. There’s the Cambridge meet hosted by Cheb and Glasgow meet hosted by Myself. 

also talks of a meet happening in Vancouver by Cthulu. 

if you need links to any of the forums mentioned above just message me and I’ll drop you them. 

 

 

Cheesus [505043] Wiki Contributor

If conditions allow i'd totally crash a Colorado Torn meetup. That's a nice little road trip from AZ. Plus I've got cousins out there I haven't seen in a hot minute

0rganicMechanic [2504109] Reporter

Historically it has rotated regionally.

 

2021 - Midwest (Chicago)
2022 - East  (Washington DC)

2023 - West (Las Vegas)

2024 - South (New Orleans)

2025 - Midwest (Chicago)

2026 - East (??????)

Chicago is our first repeat, simply because it's a top destination and the original TornCon had something like 8 people.

DarthPunch [3259881]

Id love you go but I have commitments and priorities that Trump this prestigious world event. And Australia is pretty far lol. Maybe next year

Rauhbautz [2108641]

DITTO! One of the few places we have no interest in going out of our way for. 

 

Sadly we were caught visiting the grandkids back East last year at Las Vegas. 

 

Have fun all.