I regret to remind you all that I will still be in attendance and harassing everyone constantly. #SorryNotSorry
Started by Evaline [2103253] Reporter on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 283 / 283 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I regret to remind you all that I will still be in attendance and harassing everyone constantly. #SorryNotSorry
Is there a voting process to see what state gets it ? This torn con idea is awesome . And I'm glad y'all doing it again. Just hoping to catch one on the east Coast one day . Pokemon go had done it similar and then the community day they had we were able to meet other players from all around . But we did have to travel to New York for it
I’d love to join but i can’t cross the border so if you do one in Canada let me know asap!
Already booked. Booking flight tonight. Exciting!
bogie listens to recordings of Ched sleeping and the first US state he says in his sleep becomes the best location. Send him a movie about a state and maybe ... Just maybe . It will be the next place.
Also needs to have a direct flight from UK. 😂
Midknight is hosting the first (I believe anyways) Canada meet this year!!
if your able to get to the UK(as I believe the Canadian passport allows?) the. There’s the Cambridge meet hosted by Cheb and Glasgow meet hosted by Myself.
also talks of a meet happening in Vancouver by Cthulu.
if you need links to any of the forums mentioned above just message me and I’ll drop you them.
I can think of 5 other Colorado players off the top of my head. We could have our own Torn con 😆😂🤣
Ahahahahaha FML
If conditions allow i'd totally crash a Colorado Torn meetup. That's a nice little road trip from AZ. Plus I've got cousins out there I haven't seen in a hot minute
Historically it has rotated regionally.
2021 - Midwest (Chicago)
2022 - East (Washington DC)
2023 - West (Las Vegas)
2024 - South (New Orleans)
2025 - Midwest (Chicago)
2026 - East (??????)
Chicago is our first repeat, simply because it's a top destination and the original TornCon had something like 8 people.
Is this really real? This is my first time knowing that Torn is holding a conference?
Id love you go but I have commitments and priorities that Trump this prestigious world event. And Australia is pretty far lol. Maybe next year
I'm super excited to see everyone! It's going to be so fun!
DITTO! One of the few places we have no interest in going out of our way for.
Sadly we were caught visiting the grandkids back East last year at Las Vegas.
Have fun all.
Nice to see. East has potential to mix visiting family, West, almost a certainty.
Won't be able to be there the first couple days cause of work, but Saturday I'll show up!
Philadelphia PA, please...we promise we'll have it cleaned up and less TORN-like by then, LOL.
I'll rotate you regionally.
we need to make this a EU event. u guys are to far lol