Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Nothing

Started by Kuyang_Junior [3867945] on in Graveyard.

4 replies · 128 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Kuyang_Junior [3867945]

Dm. Won't entertain asking for. All I want to read is those saying buy kush. Or just chat the code HGK. I'll send the price then deal when you sent the money. No BS

Kuyang_Junior [3867945]

📦 First box already spoken for.  
Some of you are richer than I thought.

Still a few units left.  
Once the case seals, you’re out.

Don’t message asking “how much.”  
If you need to ask, you can’t afford it. 💼💨