Graveyard here
Nothing
Started by Kuyang_Junior [3867945] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Dm. Won't entertain asking for. All I want to read is those saying buy kush. Or just chat the code HGK. I'll send the price then deal when you sent the money. No BS
📦 First box already spoken for.
Some of you are richer than I thought.
Still a few units left.
Once the case seals, you’re out.
Don’t message asking “how much.”
If you need to ask, you can’t afford it. 💼💨
Yes, im here because i need that ai generated kush
Graved - Advertising