Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Middle Man

Started by reda [3654545] on in Trading Post.

14 replies · 127 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
12
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

Most-liked replies

HiXhere [3801952]

If you want it fast just put some stuff in bazaar for $1 cheap stuff like beer etc in 10-20 quality then bit costly item like wallet etc in 1-2 quality

Keep advertising in trade chat about free stuff try your like something like it

Also ask you faction n friends to buy 1 item/person that would be great to fast track it 

If you are lucky might get in 3-7days probably 

 

Or 

 

You can just go organic sales from bazaar by providing competitive price 

 

AkariWata [3783899]

Nice, I will buy something from you, I have so many thngs but they sell fast, so I have started to get nothing to sell lol and now my bazaar is flipping dead now

usul-enkidu [3638056]

One idea I saw and liked.

Out beer up for sale at 1.000 and give all those who buy one 2.000 back.

Promote it with a post in the forum.

Won't be too expensive for you.

Awesome-O [2356036]

Just sell stuff for $1, it will have a padlock and only some will be able to buy it..... it will come at some point

 

Remember.... Torn is a game of time and waiting

You do not need to rush... in fact, you cant rush everything 

reda [3654545]

Changed the technique, I put 5 beers at 400 each, so every few minutes someone comes and buys them, the I restock