Hey guys, what’s the best and easiest way to get the honor of ‘Have 100 customers buy from your bazaar’?
https://www.torn.com/bazaar.php?userId=3654545#/
Update: Bazaar open — buy 1 beer for $1K and receive $2K
Started by reda [3654545] on in Trading Post.
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Hey guys, what’s the best and easiest way to get the honor of ‘Have 100 customers buy from your bazaar’?
https://www.torn.com/bazaar.php?userId=3654545#/
Update: Bazaar open — buy 1 beer for $1K and receive $2K
If you want it fast just put some stuff in bazaar for $1 cheap stuff like beer etc in 10-20 quality then bit costly item like wallet etc in 1-2 quality
Keep advertising in trade chat about free stuff try your like something like it
Also ask you faction n friends to buy 1 item/person that would be great to fast track it
If you are lucky might get in 3-7days probably
Or
You can just go organic sales from bazaar by providing competitive price
i just started using and advertising my bazaar and got in in like a week or two
I’ve added some cheap things. Go try and buy one thing, please.
bump
Nice, I will buy something from you, I have so many thngs but they sell fast, so I have started to get nothing to sell lol and now my bazaar is flipping dead now
One idea I saw and liked.
Out beer up for sale at 1.000 and give all those who buy one 2.000 back.
Promote it with a post in the forum.
Won't be too expensive for you.
Just sell stuff for $1, it will have a padlock and only some will be able to buy it..... it will come at some point
Remember.... Torn is a game of time and waiting
You do not need to rush... in fact, you cant rush everything
First, link your own bazaar and not the bazaar page.
Wow, nice idea! I’ll update it in my Bazaar, thanks
thanks :)
Update us here if you got merit:)
21:48:46 - 25/07/25 You were awarded the honor: Middleman :)
Changed the technique, I put 5 beers at 400 each, so every few minutes someone comes and buys them, the I restock
moved to trading