Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

REKRAT STATUS

Started by Starbreaker [2737884] on in Faction Discussion.

41 replies · 376 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 42 / 42 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

masheen [2625139]

YOUR TIMINGS ARE f**kED.

 

Your first push I was losing 4-3 on Mirage and my I was trying to play with my res at 1280x960 and my window zoomed to 110%. My tabs were loading so slowly I thought someone was watching porn with my wifi. I left the game and got a 30 min cooldown.

 

Me and my partner decide to play together after a while and we team voted Overpass as the map. You start pushing in the FIRST round. This time I was fighting with my res at 1280x960 during lmao

 

2 atrocious starts for me ngl

 

CAN I PLAY IN PEACE?

Tens [2274960]

This has got to be the most TAME Ratz involved War thread I've ever seen. Not even a lil nip from REK, truly saddening :(

Timma [2204845]

That's not a very nice thing to say about REK. They nearly matched us on activity, have a great top end, and pulled off some good pushes. They'll get there soon!

DaigleTheBagel [2605129]

And who has your leash? Cause if they don't get a tighter grip of your bitch ass, your whole faction/friends/group will be drowning in shit soon 🙂 pass that along like the good ******* dog you are. I'd reccommed you know what is going on before talking shit out of your mouth, cause you are writing a check your factions ass might not cash 🙂