jfc >.>
REKRAT STATUS
Started by Starbreaker [2737884] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 42 / 42 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Also, REK wru??
First time I think I’ve seen a log this long
YOUR TIMINGS ARE f**kED.
Your first push I was losing 4-3 on Mirage and my I was trying to play with my res at 1280x960 and my window zoomed to 110%. My tabs were loading so slowly I thought someone was watching porn with my wifi. I left the game and got a 30 min cooldown.
Me and my partner decide to play together after a while and we team voted Overpass as the map. You start pushing in the FIRST round. This time I was fighting with my res at 1280x960 during lmao
2 atrocious starts for me ngl
CAN I PLAY IN PEACE?
Hello,
I don't understand any of this, can you please rephrase it in the form of a semi-insulting meme
Thanks
Escensio Incursus has defeated Romania Elite Kommando in a ranked war
Mentions: Escensio Incursus [21368] · Romania Elite Kommando [18569]
I think it's only fair that REK get 50% of the karma from this thread
This has got to be the most TAME Ratz involved War thread I've ever seen. Not even a lil nip from REK, truly saddening :(
Lmao you'll never be a real faction like JFK
That's not a very nice thing to say about REK. They nearly matched us on activity, have a great top end, and pulled off some good pushes. They'll get there soon!
And who has your leash? Cause if they don't get a tighter grip of your bitch ass, your whole faction/friends/group will be drowning in shit soon 🙂 pass that along like the good ******* dog you are. I'd reccommed you know what is going on before talking shit out of your mouth, cause you are writing a check your factions ass might not cash 🙂
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you didn't look at their faction?
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you didn't appreciate the copypasta
I didn't, no. If it was copy pasta that's my bad, I'll go scroll some more reddit now to try to catch up.