Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mug virus

Started by Barratt [3304028] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 43 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Barratt [3304028]

Device: motorola moto g 5G - 2024 Android: 14 App version: 2.2.46

People mug me every time I get money lost 50m easy

People keep attacking me nonstop

IndyCision [2597200]

Maybe store your money in the faction vault so it cannot be mugged?

Check your API keys - in case you shared them with people - are any being actively used recently (you can see what was being looked up)

 

Usually it is down to "I am being buymugged" or "I have a predictable pattern of playing, so people can work out when I will have cash"

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

There's no bug here, a single person is repeatedly mugging you at random times.