Device: motorola moto g 5G - 2024 Android: 14 App version: 2.2.46
People mug me every time I get money lost 50m easy
People keep attacking me nonstop
Started by Barratt [3304028] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Device: motorola moto g 5G - 2024 Android: 14 App version: 2.2.46
People mug me every time I get money lost 50m easy
People keep attacking me nonstop
I finally got 1 karma
I think you might be the virus here
Maybe store your money in the faction vault so it cannot be mugged?
Check your API keys - in case you shared them with people - are any being actively used recently (you can see what was being looked up)
Usually it is down to "I am being buymugged" or "I have a predictable pattern of playing, so people can work out when I will have cash"
There's no bug here, a single person is repeatedly mugging you at random times.