Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Forgery

Started by queeno [3675156] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 89 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
queeno [3675156]

What's the trick to getting successful at forgery?   Is if a gym stat a certain class i can take.    I've gone through 4 toners still hasn't gotten anything completed or passed lvl 1.    I've already gotten the magnifying glass as well

 

What am I missing or am I just that unlucky? 

idontknowz [3010013]

Like the above stated, you have to build up your crime skills. A good indication of that is your natural nerve bar aka what your maximum passive nerve gain is. This goes up as your skills increase. For now focus on the lower level crimes until you increase it