Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Go

Started by Cstrife465 [3809175] on in Hobbies & Interests.

4 replies · 34 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Cstrife465 [3809175]

Any Go players out there?  I'm always amazed how little attention the game gets here in the USA.  I've been curious what percentage of torn players have heard of/play Go. 

 

Also known as Baduk, Weiqi etc. 

Order [1836572]

Like other board games I no longer have physical players interested in joining me so I go about my games on the online gaming landscape for these.  All my physical board games just collect dust. ☠️

 

I personally call this game 'Go' although that term seems less used then others when I've trolled the forums.  It's truly a dynamic game.

 

 

Side note:

Hikaru no Go is a comic about the game:  Poor character design, R+ on keeping the readers interested.