I'm just saying don't talk about feddings when you're one of the most toxic people in the game, don't throw stones when you're literally in a glass house.
Staff edit
Started by BaronVonDude [2169790] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 76 / 76 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
My final post to Champ tonight for taking over ferretts account...
You didn't need to delete his pictures, that's just nasty and something he wouldn't have done...
That, and posting like a derranged prick were the two main giveaways...
Max is one of the most helpful, least toxic people in this game.
In fact, when i first started out, Max helped me realize i needed to join a better faction, by attacking my original faction until they kicked me.
Truly a pillar of our community
sorry karen
im sure if i could have been fedded i would have been by now.
if you dont think bogie is doing his job properly go tell him
feel free to report me
lol
You don't get it but obviously you've always been stupid. I'm merely pointing out the hypocrisy, whether or not you get fedded literally doesn't matter. You being fedded would make no difference. You're a dime a dozen in torn.
Max was such a great guy that he cut power to my house when I was watching Alvin and the chipmunks
fella i was here with proper trolls and dickheads....
when you have played the same game as Noc, FreeBird, Thuglife, MDK and even Dude and marlon, trust me when i say a pissant like you doesnt even wobble the needle.
seriously kid, you got small dog syndrome, stop yapping
And u were what exactly?
proper ferrett care and grooming is important for anyone who keeps a ferret as a pet
Here are some helpful tips for proper ferrett grooming.
Always give your pet ferretts the utmost amount of care and hygeine as possible to ensure a long, healthy life for your ferretty friend
I'm gonna chime in here & disagree, Max is one of the chillest and sweetest people, unless you're on his radar for being a dumbass. Max treats every dumbass equally, but as magnified as it might seem to be on the receiving end of it, for the most part he's actually a decent bloke. I've witnessed Max tear someone a new asshole and a minute later help a noob out and simply stay chillin. I think you've both misunderstood each other or got off on the wrong foot and that's okay, but I gotta disagree with the "one of the most toxic people in the game" comment, it's simply false.
Also hi baron.
Please don't forget to wipe your ass when you're done shitposting, reeks of starved desperation for attention or validation or relevancy to me, but 🍵🐸
So Max is how many people u started an affair with from this game?
Oh look, Baron is back. I'm surprised to see you make a thread about someone who isn't deceased.
Graved - inappropriate on so many levels.
Just go back under your rock, retard.