I can see yellow rw is now crashing too.
My suggestion is to sell all yellow instantly.
There is rule in stocks, if something drops below 8%,buy value, sell instantly.
Started by BobrKurwa [2841258] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I can see yellow rw is now crashing too.
My suggestion is to sell all yellow instantly.
There is rule in stocks, if something drops below 8%,buy value, sell instantly.
After careful analytics...
20:17:12 - 09/08/25 You disliked BobrKurwa's thread After careful analytics in General Discussion : I can see yellow rw is now crashing too. …
After careful analytics it is 100% crashing, you should sell all yellows to me for 15m each immediately.
I will buy all yellow at 5.1m/bb
Boooooo
If that's the case then I'd be happy to take them off your hands for $1 each, seeing as they're worthless now.
Weapons are not stocks. If you didn't buy them to use, then you shouldn't have bought them in the first place. (And if you did buy them to use, then they are still just as useful now than they were then.)
I’m not sure about this one. RWs have a HUGE market and a lot of weapons can be investments. I stick to buying ones I will use because I don’t have a lot of knowledge on the ins and outs but reading about them, seeing the various traders centered around them, and through friends experiences gives me a pretty clear indication that RWs have a use outside of just being used. Especially since they can be traded for bbs for more caches.
But what if I like actually shooting them?