Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

After careful analytics

Started by BobrKurwa [2841258] on in General Discussion.

10 replies · 308 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
19
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

EarthFireMonkey [2620167]

After careful analytics...

 

20:17:12 - 09/08/25 You disliked BobrKurwa's thread After careful analytics in General Discussion : I can see yellow rw is now crashing too.  …

p-p [3397012]

After careful analytics it is 100% crashing, you should sell all yellows to me for 15m each immediately. 

 

 

Mizadil [2640357] Committee Committee

Weapons are not stocks. If you didn't buy them to use, then you shouldn't have bought them in the first place. (And if you did buy them to use, then they are still just as useful now than they were then.)

Solyonya [3532830]

I’m not sure about this one. RWs have a HUGE market and a lot of weapons can be investments. I stick to buying ones I will use because I don’t have a lot of knowledge on the ins and outs but reading about them, seeing the various traders centered around them, and through friends experiences gives me a pretty clear indication that RWs have a use outside of just being used. Especially since they can be traded for bbs for more caches.