Can you remove the person who referred you to the game,
they have become unhelpful and don’t deserve the points and prizes each time I level 10 levels, can I stop them or remove them from this
they tricked me saying they would help me
Posts archived: 55 / 55 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Can you remove the person who referred you to the game,
they have become unhelpful and don’t deserve the points and prizes each time I level 10 levels, can I stop them or remove them from this
they tricked me saying they would help me
I would like to make sure the person who's referral link I followed is getting their referral bonus. Even if they ain't sending me gifts as promised in their YouTube video, it was their video talking about crimes 2.0 that brought me here. They deserve their cut .
you can start a new account if you're feeling that petty
however they really don't get that much shit, and you're already level 15 in a good faction so you should be doing well yourself
It’s not about being petty it’s about the principle of it, why should they benefit from my process and they do get points, free donator status for 30 days and 2 gifts which can be worth a lot of cash for doing nothing
lmao I want anybody who's ever called me petty before to apologise
You're only 16 days, just restart. Can't put in a referral though for a restart account.
Ched in his infinite wisdom gives out bonuses for referring
They have referred, fulfilling their compact with our lord and saviour Chedward
Any agreements they made with you are not as tightly enforced
If you're adamant about this you can try talking to staff, here's a thread on who to contact for what issues
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16279141&b=0&a=0
Here is staff:
https://www.torn.com/staff.php
good luck, please post back here with your results
Mentions: I need staff! Who do I contact?
They brought a new player to Torn. They get the rewards for you keeping on playing Torn.
Them helping you or not is irrelevant. They brought eyes to Torn and that is why Torn rewards them.
It is incredibly petty, since it has absolutely no impact on you whatsoever whether they receive rewards or not.
Funny how often people say 'it's the principle of it' to justify their petty behaviour.
(fyi there's no obligation on anyone who gave you a referral link to provide you with any assistance whatsoever, promised or not).
Thank you
Did you find the game by yourself? If no, then you have them to thank for you coming accross the game!
The rewards a erson gets for reffering is comparable to basically nothing except the merit, which they'll already have gotten from you making it to level 10.
Don't worry, in the next 100+ days you'll be thanking them for bringing you here. Takes a little time to really get addicted!
I have different issue, I wanna sue and legally chase those that joined game with my referall and didn't play at all. 0 merits for me from them and went off. One of those A holes being my brother. Created account and said: "Hope this helps"
No it f**king doesn't help, grind to level 10 bastard.
Thanks for reading, I already feel better.
I found the game myself that’s why it’s so annoying
What kind of help were you expecting?
Give a person a 100 million dollars they will blow it in the casino. Teach them how to make 100 million dollars, they will turn it into a billion.
Not at all, I’m already addicted lol but I will not level to 20 and will hold my level cause I’m a stubborn bitch and won’t give them the gifts lol
Wow you are a piece of work. Holding back yourself so that others don't get anything - nice scarcity mindset you got going on.
Besides, they already got what they were hoping to get from you playing, which was a merit, anything above that is irrelevant.
I was wondering, if you found the game yourself, I would believe they then offered you Torn money to get their referral added by staff once you already joined, did they? I would imagine that would be against the rule for both them and you.
And then blow that billion in the casino...
Fckn casino...
You are not a refugee they sponsored, you are not owed care and comfort. Stop sulking and stand on your own feet.
I feel you. My wife got to level 4, quit and said "you're welcome" it's so cooked