Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

JFK vs. SA

Started by doms [465462] on in Faction Discussion.

51 replies · 626 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 52 / 52 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

The_Skipper [1876106]

it is all very sad.  But I had work today and then came home to have to take care of my small farm since the family is away.  So its hard to also find time to compose memes.  That said...

 

Pantherx [273777]

Kinda nostalgic:

 

SA vs JFK

 

Thread created on 01:41:02 - 24/04/15 (10 years ago)

 

Last replied 06:39:15 - 28/04/15 (10 years ago)

Date: Sunday May 3rd
Time: 1800hrs TCT

SA will declare for rank

Terms:
SA to have 3 guests
Locked Rosters
No DB's.

Nexus [105937]

Used to be this trick I liked to troll people with.

If you got a black sheet of paper and manually half fed it into the fax machine, then got another sheet and taped it to both ends of the piece already in the machine to form a loop...you could send an infinite fax to someone and it would completely waste all their paper and the ribbon in the fax machine.

Rebel_Virginia [2019680]

I can't really say I am surprised. SA has rebounded quite nicely over the last few years. They are a solid fighting force. JFK still struggles with activity issues, from my own perspective on the outside looking in. Have you thought about eating another napkin to motivate the rest of your team?

Z_junior [247674]

GG SA. Good show.

 

Great learning opportunity for us to learn and definitely need to work on our night shift a lot. Good try guys <3

AmritTwo [2503297]

Great War to watch from the outside, GGs SA on the win and great job JFK on giving SA a run… I eagerly await the rematch!