Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Vanishing energy

Started by Sk8trix [3646778] on in Bugs & Issues.

10 replies · 78 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
Sk8trix [3646778]

I have a energy bug going on I had 575e and when I reloaded it went back to 150e I'm still on cooldown from Xanax so I definitely took it.can you look into this please  I have re loaded app several times still at 150

Jaly [3732370]

+1 me too, I took a Xan 20 minutes ago and was at 500 E, but now I just checked and I'm at 150 again with my cooldown still. 

fr33th [3866283]

I have the same issue. I had 400/150 energy half an hour ago and xanax cooldown for another 5 hours.

 

After I logged back in just now the energy is 150/150. I have not done anything requiring energy, I can provide event logs if necessary 

Feistyfee [3684337]

I was on 750. Still on cool-down too. Hope they fix this.  Don’t really want to waste xanex when cool-down is done invade it’s not fixed