I have a energy bug going on I had 575e and when I reloaded it went back to 150e I'm still on cooldown from Xanax so I definitely took it.can you look into this please I have re loaded app several times still at 150
Vanishing energy
Started by Sk8trix [3646778] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
+1 me too, I took a Xan 20 minutes ago and was at 500 E, but now I just checked and I'm at 150 again with my cooldown still.
happened for me too, was doing crimes and all of a sudden dropped to 150e
I have the same issue. From 660E to 150E. Checked both on phone and PC
I have the same issue. I had 400/150 energy half an hour ago and xanax cooldown for another 5 hours.
After I logged back in just now the energy is 150/150. I have not done anything requiring energy, I can provide event logs if necessary
+1 me too 😭
+1 same issue as well, took a xan and then 5 minutes later the energy was gone
I was on 750. Still on cool-down too. Hope they fix this. Don’t really want to waste xanex when cool-down is done invade it’s not fixed
Should be fixed now.
Thanks!
How was this one caused? 😮
That's a wild ah bug
Did people get their energy back?