🚨 Heads Up, Torn Players! 🚨
It looks like there’s a bug going around where energy is being lost when it’s above the limit. So if you’ve noticed your energy dropping unexpectedly, that’s why!
Started by OD-NoK [3551856] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 52 / 52 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
🚨 Heads Up, Torn Players! 🚨
It looks like there’s a bug going around where energy is being lost when it’s above the limit. So if you’ve noticed your energy dropping unexpectedly, that’s why!
What's the purpose of a limit if not to stop something?
It's purposely designed that way...
I didn't realise this was an actual bug, apologies...
This has happened to me fully stacked and lost it all, is there anything I can do to get this E back
Yup. Woke up this morning to do my daily jump and my 650 stack was gone. Was pretty confused for a while, this kinda sucks..
bro have you ever done a happy jump for saying that 🤣
Edit - turns out there is a issue with e disappearing..
Maybe I'm the idiot sandwich 🥪🤣
Oh boy how r they going to compensate the poor victims
Ohh great, 6th post about same thing. Just in case no one noticed first 5 posts.
did you comment all the 6 posts?
Watch them manually adjust people who lost their stack.
Then a post about how proud they are that they haven't had to give out that merit in 7+ years.
No just the dumbest one
A great post that makes us aware about the bug.
Its not like everyone check bug & issues forum all the time lol
i mean id take it....
pretty sure my post will help a lot of jumpers who don’t wait in the bug section for a reason to complain and EVERYONE losing energy seems GENERAL for me
Well, I logged in to pop a xanax and do a 400 jump. Did the jump and it was like I didn't pop the xanax. No log of the xanax but I do have the cooldown. Beware!
thanks for the post man i was confused for a sec
I demand free refills for energy that I did not lose!
Choose wisely