Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

WARNING !! [FIXED]

Started by OD-NoK [3551856] on in General Discussion.

51 replies · 752 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 52 / 52 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

The_Virginian [2799939]

Exactly. I thank my stars when I go to the bug forum and there's already a post for my issue. Thank god I don't have to type out in detail what's going on. 

 

It takes 3 seconds to see if there's a post already. 

 

On top of that, the devs don't have to go through and make sure that out of 40 posts, none of them have any extra issues. 

bogie [148747] Admin Staff

It was related to an attempted fix on a separate race condition bug in regards to attacking and energy consumption, and caused this hiccup with stacked e as a result - quickly spotted, reverted and affected accounts fixed.

Asemov [2270413]

Cheers, I had a feeling you guys were trying to fix a longstanding issue, I couldn't really think of why you guys might be fiddling with energy code.