Bug fixed.. with no compensation
WARNING !! [FIXED]
Started by OD-NoK [3551856] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 52 / 52 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
The developers are fixing this/have already fixed this and restored lost energy, apologies for the inconvenience, please post any persisting issues in the bugs forum in this thread.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16495621&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Stacked energy disappeared
since it was not confirmed as a bug i just wanted to warn people in general 🤷♂️🫡
Exactly. I thank my stars when I go to the bug forum and there's already a post for my issue. Thank god I don't have to type out in detail what's going on.
It takes 3 seconds to see if there's a post already.
On top of that, the devs don't have to go through and make sure that out of 40 posts, none of them have any extra issues.
Any insight on what exactly happened there?
It was related to an attempted fix on a separate race condition bug in regards to attacking and energy consumption, and caused this hiccup with stacked e as a result - quickly spotted, reverted and affected accounts fixed.
Cheers, I had a feeling you guys were trying to fix a longstanding issue, I couldn't really think of why you guys might be fiddling with energy code.
amazing job for real that was fast 🔥
fun fact: its so old its not even called "energy code", it be awake.
:(((((