Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hey Everyone I am a Potential Mug

Started by Hopslam [795412] on in Graveyard.

24 replies · 436 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
25
Discussion span
→
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Hopslam [795412]

PSA: Hey everyone. I want to let everyone know that I am a potential mug for the next day or 2. I will be liquidating some items by selling them in my bazaar over the next day or so. Billions. Big mug target here. 100s of millions in potential muggings. Sure, I will blood bag and put myself in the hospital some. However, like almost every other time I try to sell large $ amount in items, inevitably I will get busy in life several times throughout the day and forget to come back in time to blood bag again. As someone that has been mugged for over 2.5b this year alone, I can confirm that I am a potential mug.

 

As everyone knows, there are some robots out there watching the every move and mishap of 10s of thousand of active players, and alerting players on potential mugs. So... I wanted to make the above announcement to give the non robot using players a chance today too. And if you can't solo hit me, gather some friends and jump in for that juicy mug $. Best of luck to you all out there and may the odds be ever in your favor.

 

 

[image: i.gyazo.com]

 

 

Next.

 

Moving on.

 

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE PUT A FREE, LEGENDARY, EXTREMELY USEFUL AND CONVENIENT, POTENTIAL MUG TARGET BOT IN A PUBLIC DISCORD FOR EVERYONE TO USE AND ENJOY????????

 

Fun. Fun. Fun. For all. Right. ? !  And hey, maybe admins catch more illegal script/tool users, as more players have to create new and "improved" scripts and tools to race to be the fastest to get the mug.

 

Anyway, for discussion sake, if something like that was made free and public to the Torn masses, how do you think that would change and affect the Torn game play going forward? What would you expect the Torn admin to change, if anything, to handle the effects.  This is Torn and we're playing in a world that will always be a tug of war between the players and the admins (player v player, and player v admin). The way something is today may not be the way something is tomorrow.  "The only constant in life is change."

 

LegendaryKing11 [2804919]

Nice, you want another mug bot discussion? no, we don't need one now. the script muggers and script makers will just come out to gaslight everyone so they can continue to abuse the shit out of it. This will be an unproductive discussion again and I am not interested in it. 

 

Either ched ban it or patch it right now, if he's unwilling to do so, nothing will change. 

 

P.S. Oh nice, your post already got reported! Nothing changes. 

 

Viciously_Grim [2752611]

There is a free mug discord bot

 

There's also a mugger discord bot

 

And mugger lists in discord

 

And probably mug lists

 

But also I can't mug you :(

Hopslam [795412]

Where are all these?

 

also you can mug me!  No doubt. Join attack when others are already in for the mug and get the final hit!

Hopslam [795412]

Na, more like pointing out my loserness.  I’ve just been around a long time, Steady and consistent, mixed with some luck and general know how. 

Beerson [1576144]

Pretty much completely killed the gameplay aspect of stalking bazaars to mug, what's the point of keeping tabs on potential mug when someone abusing (what should be a cheat) script mugs the target before you can even update the page to see the sale happening.

 

No wonder there's nothing left to do in the game then talk shit in forums.

Defectus [2549859]

Pretty much completely killed the gameplay aspect of stalking bazaars to mu

The removal of bazaars from the item market killed bazaar mugging and people will rely on API.

 

what's the point of keeping tabs on potential mug when someone abusing (what should be a cheat) script mugs the target before you can even update the page to see the sale happening.

You are so clueless to what these ''mug bots'' even do.