Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Remember TT wars...?

Started by -Atlas- [14297] on in Faction Discussion.

61 replies · 874 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 62 / 62 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
62
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
65 / 100
Engagement score
78 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

-Atlas- [14297]

...Dropbears remembers. 

 

[image: i.imgur.com]

 

Bored of the RW scene, Dropbears have made a move for the highly valued Northern Wastelands to enjoy the plentiful rackets and daily respect. 

 

They've decided to bring some friends and are looking for more to join them in their pursuit of this fertile ground.  

 

05:00:31 - 22/08/25 Howler's Haven has initiated an assault on Ministry of Mayhem over the sovereignty of NSF

 

 

19:00:06 - 22/08/25 Torn Galactic Republic has initiated an assault on Ministry of Mayhem over the sovereignty of QSF

 

Rumors are we have at least one more surprise guest looking to join the party soon. 

Mentions: Faction Alliances (Updated 15/09/2026)

SkyeHawk [2691267]

When you try to set up a nice little cottage and realize its infested with raccoons, call for help, and now you and your buddy have to get rabies shots in the ass.

Krypteian [3182046]

I quite enjoy my sector 7 housing thank you, I get my corner and my cardboard, there's even interesting trash to read around here. A good dumpster is like luxury housing where i'm from.

TienGow [3417400]

21:57:03 - 22/08/25 Ministry of Mayhem successfully assaulted DropBears and claimed sovereignty over PSF

Viciously_Grim [2752611]

Imagine making what should be one of the most important posts in Torn and two major dramas drop the same day 🫠

 

If it makes you feel better I thought it was cool to see the red outlines on the map when I went to the city to look for my city finds. I even zoomed in and clicked the red squares to see what was up!

Polarbear [78601]

This has been my first territory battle, and probably the most fun I’ve had in torn in a very long time. If I drop a dirty bomb do we win?

Neuroticgrim [2670532]

LOL, it was a ton of fun fighting you all!  When the others hit it was an "ohh Shit, thunderdome!" moment lol.  You all have a good weekend.