Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chat thread

Started by Shadow0011 [3893717] on in Graveyard.

12 replies · 155 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
18
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

Malgarth [2308239]

Just woke up with a massive headache. Most likely due to not having drank coffee yesterday and I’m apparently having withdrawal.

Just checked that I don’t have milk to put on coffee.

This life is a prison.

Alarka [1956760]

when i come home from work i am itching for an 8 ball i got crack on my mind i am hearing the cocaine call

SugarPlumDeb [2114298]

I see your post and just want to slap the heck out of you . 

 

Then I think be nice! 

 

So, I am going to be nice and pass your name along to some of my weaker friends. 

 

Halloween, here they come :)