A free-for-all daily chat thread, “What’s up today?
Chat thread
Started by Shadow0011 [3893717] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 18
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Chirrut_Imwe [2827523]
· 7 likes ·
Shut up, that’s what.
Shut up, that’s what.
Please never download a dating app, it wont be good for your mental health.
You still have free will, dont lose it here
I ate 64 uncrustables today
Bro is out here restructuring the forums
what a hero
Just woke up with a massive headache. Most likely due to not having drank coffee yesterday and I’m apparently having withdrawal.
Just checked that I don’t have milk to put on coffee.
This life is a prison.
Itchy balls tbr
when i come home from work i am itching for an 8 ball i got crack on my mind i am hearing the cocaine call
I see your post and just want to slap the heck out of you .
Then I think be nice!
So, I am going to be nice and pass your name along to some of my weaker friends.
Halloween, here they come :)
I can't take my coffee without milk :( been trying to put less sugar in recently to try and not get diabetes
graved - no discussion