About this thread
Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 24
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- pugs [1985992]
· 8 likes ·
they're uneven - defend [2683949]
· 8 likes ·
oh WOW this needs to be updated NOW, looks like arson release is getting pushed back because this needs to be fixed, expect it sometime in December maybe - Pasqi [2733993]
· 2 likes ·
Unfortunately this does not tell us anything, if it’s an issue you may want the bugs and issues forum but some basic details will be needed. What exactly is the image attempting to depict
Unfortunately this does not tell us anything, if it’s an issue you may want the bugs and issues forum but some basic details will be needed.
What exactly is the image attempting to depict
they're uneven
Indeed, playing with chat 2.0 is unplayable
oh WOW this needs to be updated NOW, looks like arson release is getting pushed back because this needs to be fixed, expect it sometime in December maybe
Dammit, now I cannot unsee it…
in my defence Satanic Mode was blinding me so I only looked quickly.
Cooked out by your lack of dark mode LOL
That said, now that I put sunglasses on and looked again, I cannot unsee it.
Tries to give a flying or non flying f**k, fails
Couldn't give a shit, I suggest you get professional help...
Couldn't give a f**k about your existance...
If only there was an update that fixed the deficiencies of chat 2.0. Could maybe even increase the version number by one unit. Like 3.0 or something
Switch to 3 0 and refresh and turn it off in the settings
Still no shits given...
You can post what you like, still a no body to me...
The funny thing that you will not get, you live in the faction I created...
That was the home I made, your faction would not exist without me and those I loved...
That is pure history...
For someone who cares so little you sure are commenting a lot.
Welcome to my world noob...
Easy fix, change to dark mode. Not sure how you can even see those green bubbles with your current setup.