Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Literally unplayable

Started by MrRightSA [2652679] on in Graveyard.

23 replies · 351 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Pasqi [2733993]

Unfortunately this does not tell us anything, if it’s an issue you may want the bugs and issues forum but some basic details will be needed. 

What exactly is the image attempting to depict

defend [2683949]

oh WOW this needs to be updated NOW, looks like arson release is getting pushed back because this needs to be fixed, expect it sometime in December maybe

Pasqi [2733993]

Dammit, now I cannot unsee it…

 

in my defence Satanic Mode was blinding me so I only looked quickly. 

Pasqi [2733993]

Cooked out by your lack of dark mode LOL

That said, now that I put sunglasses on and looked again, I cannot unsee it. 

Fermion [2691036] Officer Officer

If only there was an update that fixed the deficiencies of chat 2.0. Could maybe even increase the version number by one unit. Like 3.0 or something 

Sweeney_Todd [27468]

The funny thing that you will not get, you live in the faction I created...

 

That was the home I made, your faction would not exist without me and those I loved...

 

That is pure history...