It looks good in my opinion.
Takes some getting used to though!
Started by Sectory [2093611] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 35 / 35 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
It looks good in my opinion.
Takes some getting used to though!
Are you talking about the one you purchase with points showing up on all pages and not just your profile anymore?
Mine's ugly AF, you mean I gotta unlock more now that it stands out? I mean I guess points cost f**k all now so NBD.
Edit: Yep, unlocking them all cheap as hell, around 100m flat.
I'm glad they've updated to be your background on all pages rather than just your profile. May have to look into getting more?
Also it shows player's background image if you visit that player's profile page
It looks so pretty
Oh god drone background gonna blind people...I should turn it on in wars.
Edit: nvm they're all bright white until you refresh.
I hadn't noticed any difference, it has shown my bridges background on pretty much every page ever since I unlocked it.
Maybe this is something different with how it displays in dark mode, as everything looks the same for this light-mode heathen?
Yeah likely dark mode compatible now instead of faded.
But it makes pages so slow, to me at least
Looks good, it has much better contrast
Something to keep us busy until new crime comes out for sure.
What crime? Aw f**k, it worked. I was distracted af for a moment there and forgot it had been an entire year since the last crime.
Same experience for me on mobile - can't test on PC atm
I had a surplus of points.
It ain't much, but It's Honest Work.
Yay?
I was wondering why my background was darker lol
i can see the cops in my rearview mirrors even clearer now... does that mean they can see my face too?
Why don't you ask them yourself?
I thought something looked different this morning.