Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New background image

Started by Sectory [2093611] on in General Discussion.

34 replies · 733 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 35 / 35 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Lady_White [2676391]

I actually really like it now, I did a light mode test, immediately wished I didn't, not only because I'm now legally blind but because it doesn't look nearly as clear.

Stretch [1846075] Officer Officer

Not a fan of being forced to view your own backdrop so boldly, should be an option to view or not view your own (as well as others really)

Beerson [1576144]

They finally fixed the Dark mode backgrounds which has been a big gripe for me, the lazy inverted brightness versions were ugly af

This looks soo much nicer, still it shouldn't have taken them SO LONG to do this, they should have been released like this.

BoogalooBoi [3120475]

It won’t even let me change my backdrop or hairstyle anymore for whatever reason. It’s probably a bug. My backdrop is kinda cringe so I noticed right away.