As the title says. I am new here and looking for what crime is best in terms of payout? This takes into consideration the investment to buy equipment for it, the risk and the nerve cost.
Thank you.
Started by JackTommary [3922888] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
As the title says. I am new here and looking for what crime is best in terms of payout? This takes into consideration the investment to buy equipment for it, the risk and the nerve cost.
Thank you.
Only considering nerve and success rate: data, userscript
Mentions: [Userscript] Crime Profitability
Best in terms of payout as a new player is Search for Cash crimes. Your success rates will be higher, and will yield items you can sell, items to improve crime results, and of course cash.
As a relative newbie that reads everything he can find, start with search for cash, it gives you good starting Crime Experience (CE) which increases your natural nerve bar, your success rate for crimes and your Organized crime success rate, all very good things to have. Once you max that out I personally started graffiti for the honor bar, but bootlegging works as well. As soon as I max out graffiti I will start shoplifting (read up on the notoriety merit first), then probably simultaneously start chipping away at disposal. I will look up the guide list for all the 2.0 crimes and paste a link here.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#p=threads&f=61&t=16385729
this should be the primer, you can find all the available crimes through here, go wild.
Mentions: [Crimes 2.0] A Criminal Primer
Shoplifting and pickpocketing is good , especially you can get high value items in shoplifting if there are stars on it