Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Userscript] Crime Profitability

Started by Heartflower [2626587] on in Tools & Userscripts.

132 replies · 13.2k views · thread synced · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 133 / 133 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Bobogoobo [2618206]

Thank you for this script! I just upgraded from the individual crime scripts. I mostly got it working how I want to, including cooperating with the disposal jarvis script. Would it be possible to add an option to disable the green highlight on the most profitable crime? I find it distracting.

KamiRen [2805199]

I found out this simple script for Cracking. https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=67&t=16491841&b=0&a=0
Since this script seems to also incorporate JARVIS Disposal and Pickpocketing, I thought it might slowly turn into a all-in-one script for all the crimes.

Just a suggestion. 

Cheers,

Kami

Kaedynn [3253015]

Just installed and set up the options. I do have disposal colors turned on.  But each one has the first disposal option green, the next 3 are yellow, etc. It doesn't put green for the best option like the pictre (and how disposal jarvis) used to do. I'm on pc if that helps. 

Heartflower [2626587]

Green means above your preferred $/N threshold, yellow below but still profitable, red means not profitable. Might need to change the $/N and/or the disable highlighting in the settings

Heartflower [2626587]

I don't know how JARVIS works, but generally this script isn't a crime solver - it's a tool to show how profitable something is. I do agree that one big Crimes 2.0 compilation script would be nice, but I don't think this should necessarily be the base for it.

ValFoxy [3639700]

Does the script collect the results of crimes to collect better averages? Given some cracking ones don't have estimates and some others seem to be somewhat innacurate/odd. 

 

If not, I can make sure to send you my values, @93 cracking right now :)

Ujnex [1428499]

For some reason even only having this as the sole script it doesn't work for me, as nothing shows up, the page just looks normal.

DieselBlade [1701621] Wiki Contributor

On the crime hub Cracking shows just over $6k/nerve.

However,  when I open the crime I have a government, witness protection job which pays over $9k/nerve

 

Should the figure on the crime hub show the highest possible?

Deagonz [3857113]

Great script! have been using for a while.

 

I found something weird, when doing Burglary- when i click "lazy" once it is ok, but when i click it twice it does not work and redirects me to scrip forum thread. Any Idea why?