Did this game use to have a forest you could explore? or am i way off?
A forest?
Started by LeonSKennedy [208038] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 35
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Beerstein [1322136]
· 3 likes ·
Nah, I recall one with forest exploration way back in the day as well, was something diff. - Shindig [865748] Officer
· 3 likes ·
Could Rogue Vampires be the game you're both thinking of? They had an explore forest section in town. - HavokGDI [133687] Moderator
· 1 likes ·
It sounds like the old christmas town to me.
Maybe your talking about Christmas town??
Probably another game similar to this, quite a few of em back in the day.
No, don't think so.
You could (I THINK) get your hands on a map, there were different parts of the forest, (N,S,E,W, a river portion? etc) , and I think you could get your hands on a compass.
Yeah, I'm leaning towards that as well, but I've been trying to remember for ages what I'm thinking of and I've been looking but can't find what else it could be.
This description sounds exactly like christmas town
Nah, I recall one with forest exploration way back in the day as well, was something diff.
I remember when this was all farmland.
Outside of cristmas town there hasnt been an explorable map.
It sounds like the old christmas town to me.
Yeah, I'm remembering something, and it for sure isn't christmas town. I went on a very long hiatus away from TC before xmas town came out, and i've not been back long enough to experience it yet.
Could Rogue Vampires be the game you're both thinking of? They had an explore forest section in town.
Coula been yeah, was dragged onto that one for like 1 week.
I can’t wait for Christmas Town. Bring on the custom maps.
Yes, before christmas there was old halloween town.
You had to enter the forest, cross a river, pull a lever, there was a guy called William the Bald, who gave you the knight medieval helmet (and crime enhancer windproof lighter i think...)
Yes it all happened, remember guys.
Yep also the gold broomstick for the ones who chose the good route, and evil ones got devil's pitchfork. Yep memories come up slowly.
Christmas town, Halloween Town...
same shit, different wrapper
There used to be a Halloween Town?
That sounds like it would be pretty cool.
Why was it removed?