Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

A forest?

Started by LeonSKennedy [208038] on in General Discussion.

15 replies · 398 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
35
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

Most-liked replies

LeonSKennedy [208038]

No, don't think so.

 

You could (I THINK) get your hands on a map, there were different parts of the forest, (N,S,E,W, a river portion? etc) , and I think you could get your hands on a compass. 


LeonSKennedy [208038]

Yeah, I'm leaning towards that as well, but I've been trying to remember for ages what I'm thinking of and I've been looking but can't find what else it could be.

LeonSKennedy [208038]

Yeah, I'm remembering something, and it for sure isn't christmas town. I went on a very long hiatus away from TC before xmas town came out, and i've not been back long enough to experience it yet. 

Shindig [865748] Officer Officer

Could Rogue Vampires be the game you're both thinking of? They had an explore forest section in town. 

T-A-C [1324023]

Yes, before christmas there was old halloween town.

 

You had to enter the forest, cross a river, pull a lever, there was a guy called William the Bald, who gave you the knight medieval helmet (and crime enhancer windproof lighter i think...)

 

Yes it all happened, remember guys.

 

 

Yep also the gold broomstick for the ones who chose the good route, and evil ones got devil's pitchfork. Yep memories come up slowly.