Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chat deletion

Started by BigToeDude [2685627] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 23 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100

Most-liked replies

BigToeDude [2685627]

In my private messages I have sent numerous messages and than my screen refreshes and then it’s gone. I will press send it will be in my chat my screen will refresh and boom like I’ve never even typed it.

BigToeDude [2685627]

I will do that and report if the issue continues. I am in 2.0. My brother above [aMiniCowPie] is in 3.0 but sounds like he experiences the same issue.

WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer Officer

Can you switch to 3.0 and see if it still does the same thing after clearing your cache?  Also, are you on the android app or browser?

BigToeDude [2685627]

aMiniCowPie is browser on PC I use TornPDA on iPhone. I did switch to 3.0 for the day and cleared my cashe and no issues for today however it happens at random times so I’ll see how it does tomorrow.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

We won't be addressing any issues with Chat 2.0 system. Please only report issues if they exist in the new system. I will close this for now, please re-report if you observe any issues in Chat 3.0.

 

Thanks!