In my private messages I have sent numerous messages and than my screen refreshes and then it’s gone. I will press send it will be in my chat my screen will refresh and boom like I’ve never even typed it.
Chat deletion
Started by BigToeDude [2685627] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Most-liked replies
- WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer
· 1 likes ·
Can you switch to 3.0 and see if it still does the same thing after clearing your cache? Also, are you on the android app or browser? - CloudJumper [1636201] · 1 likes ·
We won't be addressing any issues with Chat 2.0 system. Please only report issues if they exist in the new system. I will close this for now, please re-report if you observe any issues in Chat 3.0. Thanks!
Ive had this happen a few times too. It can be frustrating having to retype a whole message
Are you on Chat 2.0 or 3.0 beta? Can you please clear your cache/cookies and see if it persists?
I will do that and report if the issue continues. I am in 2.0. My brother above [aMiniCowPie] is in 3.0 but sounds like he experiences the same issue.
Can you switch to 3.0 and see if it still does the same thing after clearing your cache? Also, are you on the android app or browser?
aMiniCowPie is browser on PC I use TornPDA on iPhone. I did switch to 3.0 for the day and cleared my cashe and no issues for today however it happens at random times so I’ll see how it does tomorrow.
We won't be addressing any issues with Chat 2.0 system. Please only report issues if they exist in the new system. I will close this for now, please re-report if you observe any issues in Chat 3.0.
Thanks!