Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

reducing torn addiction

Started by Ana [2233184] on in General Discussion.

100 replies · 1.27k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 101 / 101 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
101
Discussion span
→
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
65 / 100
Engagement score
79 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Ana [2233184] ×1

Ana [2233184]

Anyone else struggling with torn addiction trying hard to quit torn, but not really quit torn,  just STOP being so addicted >.< which means stop checking torn! 

 


I swear I tried my hardest 


[image: i.imgur.com]

[image: i.imgur.com]

well f**k 

 

 

[image: i.imgur.com]

anyway I’m not quitting forever I’m just trying to STOP being addicted 

 

P.S. but if I don’t ever log back in, you know what happened to me 

 

(I’ll still be on discord, but more no torn addiction! ) 

 

 

Ana [2233184]

I told a forumer who accused me of future rule breaking that I won’t be breaking the rules. And one thing you can count on me is that , I never go back on my word. So no. I’ll just tough it out and resist the urge. 

It’s not going to be easy but it will happen! Btw it’s not perma quit I literally just need to pass my classes 

 

[image: i.imgur.com]

Bumbi [3177056]

as soon as someone told me you closed the account I knew you'd be back, I just didn't expect it to be this early.

Ana [2233184]

I could not resist the temptation to reopen it to debunk an anti-Lusty forumer  spreading false allegations. 

 my nature is to defend the innocent (or even the non-fully-innocent) of FALSE accusations https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16129703&b=0&a=0&start=27000&to=26409337 this is the post that caused me to reopen. That’s the only reason I reopened it. 

 

I have to wait 24h to close it again and really try harder this time. 

Mentions: Fedded Archives

Ana [2233184]

Shit I overlooked that. I’ll try 

 

edit: ugh it’s not letting me. Alright imma close this TAB now. See you in a month or few. 

 but if I don’t  ever log back in, you know what happened to me 

 

 

(I’ll still be on discord, but more no torn addiction! ) 

Ana [2233184]

It’s just bad timing because I am now a new engineering student who just started her first semester, because I don’t want to do finance or accounting because I worked there and it wasn’t for me. And it’s hard! Thanks. (No student loan debt btw, cuz I’m a pro.) It’s just not for me. Thx. And I already forgot to do a lot of homework week 1 or 2 but some classes they  drop the lowest 2 grades so I’m good for now but I need to chill and stop checking torn at all. 

Ana [2233184]

There’s probably so many issues & the fact that I even made this thread, god I’m such an oversharer. I’m done now though! 

Chirrut_Imwe [2827523]

Wow. Military commandant ninja assassin, engineer, post finance, part time bubblegum salesperson!  There really isn’t time for Torn!