Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Name change

Started by Alza [2785481] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 93 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
Alza [2785481]

When I input the name I want it says "This name is too similar to another citizen's name".

I did check, that name currently belongs to a level 3 last active 7 years ago with no friend or enemy.

Is there a way to have that name?

Lady_White [2676391]
If you want to take the name of an inactive player the requirements are as follows:
  • The user must not be a donator or subscriber.
  • The user must be under level 50.
  • The user must be inactive for 75 days + (25 days x their level). [I.e. Between 100 and 1,325 days]
  • The user must not be Fallen, or Resting in Peace.
  • The user must have under 5 weekly active people who have added them to their friends or enemies list.
  • Username must be less than 15 characters
The cost in points to acquire an inactive player's name is 200 + (50 x their level). [I.e. Between 250 and 2,700 points]

 

From the Wiki

Overseer [2143302]

It may be i or L

 

Edit: “it may be similar” puts me in mind of copycat names like Iribuya vs lribuya “Lribuya” 

Alza [2785481]

It does have an L. Putting lowercase L shows the error above and when I tried an uppercase L it works!

Thanks :D